Tuesday, April 22, 2008

5 quotes from Jesus Christ that everyone should know. #3

#3

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
John 14:1-3

Jesus made this statement at the last supper with His disciples. He was going to be arrested, beaten and crucified soon. He was preparing His followers for His death but also trying to explain to them that He would see life again and that after that He would return to the Father.

This statement is clear and simple: Not only was Jesus going to defy death and be reunited with His Heavenly Father but He was going to make a place where His followers would be reunited with Him and The Father. There is a Heaven and Jesus promised it to all those who put their trust in Him.

Jesus Christ promised that all who trust in Him will be reunited with Him and the Father in Heaven.


No comments: